Friday, May 06, 2005

My horror-scope

Here's my horoscope for today (according to AOL):

Just because a current situation needs your attention, this doesn't necessarily mean that your weekend will be unpleasant. In fact, today presents you with a problem that will turn into an opportunity. You will, however, need to face up to current responsibilities before you can magically turn the lemons into lemonade.

Hmmm....So, does this mean that instead of sitting on my butt all day at home, I should go out someplace where I might have more opportunity to find "a problem"? Or, is that my problem? How will I know when I've found the right problem? Will it scream out "hidden opportunity here!"? Or will I just have to confront all my problems, and hope that one of them is that magical opportunity? What responsibility is it that I have to "face up to"? I knew I should have cleaned the house today! Oh, well, there's still time.

Dumb horoscopes. Who believes in them anyway?

Cat

No comments: