Friday, July 20, 2007

Ava-isms

It's funny how some of the things that Ava says have made their way into into our family vocabulary.

The thing that you push the buttons on to change the TV channel is a "me-mote". LOL, in many ways it is a "me-mote" when certain people are holding it.

I love how she sings Twinkle Twinkle Little Star..."Twinkle little up-high star". So, of course instead of teaching her the right way, we all sing it the wrong way with her.

And then there are just the things she says that I couldn't have made-up if I wanted to...like the other night.

I had put her in bed, but I could hear her moving around. So I asked "What are you doing?" from my room. I get the standard answer - "Nothing." So I say, "I know you're doing something because I can hear you." And my darling little princess responds, "Well, I'm picking my nose." Hahahaha! Oh, to be that innocent again.

Can you believe she'll be three years old on August 16? Where does the time go?

Cat

No comments: