Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Time to go visiting!

My job still sucks (I don't think I told you that whole sad story, I'll save it for another day when I can't think of what to post about), Tara still doesn't pay her rent on time, if at all, and I am behind on all my bills, I think I am having wierd side effects from one of the medicines I'm taking and my doctor has not returned my calls (good thing I'm not dying!), Stacy lost her job, and she had a fight with her boyfriend that landed her in jail, BUT.... I do have one piece of good news...

I am going back to Seattle! Lori bought me a ticket and I'll be there from Nov. 30 until Dec. 7! YAY!!!!! I miss my little mija soooo much. I can't wait to see her again. And of course, Lori too. I'm just counting down the days.

Lori had her first "parent-teacher" conference at Ava's school. All the teachers like her, she gets along well with the other kids, and she is very creative and artistic. Well, I am one proud abuelita!

That's it for now. Hoping you are all well,

Cat

No comments: