Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Dancing Cactus news



I finally received the first shipment of my folkart from Mexico. I can't believe how long the stuff takes to get here! I'm going to have to make a restocking order before I even open the store, at this rate.

Everything was packed perfectly, though. Not one item broke.

And I sold two already! I was showing some of the items to my doctor (of all people!), who has been asking me for months if she can see them. She bought two pieces right on the spot, and said she'll definitely be coming to the shop to buy some more. Hopefully I'll have it open by April 1st.

I haven't even advertised my website yet, and it's getting traffic already. I need to finish getting it set up properly. I have someone coming over this weekend to help me with the final bits that I'm stuck on.

I can't wait for everything to be done so I can get started! The waiting is killing me.
Cat

No comments: