Sunday, June 14, 2009

EEEK! There's a lizard in my room!

It's 5:00 am and I'm sitting here wide awake, because Tara got a flat tire and I had to go pick her up. I caught movement out of the corner of my eye, and when I looked, it's a big lizard. Now, I'm not afraid of lizards, but they have a bad habit of climbing on the ceiling and then dropping down. I don't need him dropping down on me while I'm sleeping.

Which is why I'm sitting here wide awake wondering how I'm going to get him out. Usually I just guide them with a broom to the doorway, but I don't think I'm going to be able to herd this one all the way downstairs and out the front door. I wonder how he got upstairs in the first place?

I can't see him anymore. Now I'll never fall asleep. I hope he finds his way ouside soon, but at least they eat bugs, and they are considered to be lucky. Maybe if I leave him in here he'll help me find a job. Yikes.

Cat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol... i got a lizard in my room... now i found ur post.. ima guide it out with the broom... :)