Monday, June 27, 2011

Now I have to write something, hehe

Since Mandy from BeadsFor Brains linked to my blog (thanks!), I guess I should write something in case anyone pops over here.

I am an on-and-off beader. Sometimes I get the bug, like right now, and I bead constantly for weeks or months. Then other times I just don't have the motivation to do it. Mandy is really inspiring me though! I just wish she could teach me to take pictures. For some reason, mine always turn out blurry or fuzzy. I use a tripod, so I'm not moving the camera. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

Anyway, for better or worse, here is the best picture I could get of the Star Berry Bead that I made from the instructions at the blog here. Hope you like it.

Cat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah Cat, yours is much tighter than mine, I love that! I will definitely try it again. I've only learned to take a little better pictures since reading different posts about photos. The best thing I did was to get familiar with the macro and light settings on my little digital camera. Also, my best photos have been taken during the day in the shade or when it is cloudy. I will see if I still have the articles that I read and send them to you!