Tuesday, November 22, 2011

New Blogger Template

I finally got so tired of looking at that dark green page that I changed my template to a light blue/white color scheme. I like it a lot better. Much brighter! It was very easy to change it.

Also, I changed my comments so that the little box pops up. I like that better because it doesn't take you away from the page that you're on.

I also like that the change moved my "fish tank" to the top of the page instead of the bottom, so now people can see that it's there, and they can play with my fish. Move your mouse around the tank and they'll follow it. Click your mouse to give them some food, and they'll follow around eating it. I have lots of fun playing with them.

The only thing I don't understand is why there are black lines around my pictures, but maybe when I add new pictures those won't be there. We'll find out on my next post.

What do you guys think of the changes?

Cat

3 comments:

Judy said...

The light blue is nice...also like the fish...haven't seen them before...Happy Thanksgiving...

Anonymous said...

Hi, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any support is very much appreciated.

Cat said...

I really don't get a lot of spam. Blogger automatically deletes the blatant spam, and I occasionally find one that slips through and delete it, but for some reason it hasn't been a problem for me.