Sunday, October 21, 2012

Working Hard

I've been putting a lot of beading hours in on my Little Box.  I can't show it to you yet though.  I belong to a group, Operation Tackle That Bead Stash.  We've been challenged with making a project from Julia Pretl's Little Boxes book.  Then on November 6th, those who participated will be showing our projects and doing a review of the book.  So make sure to come back and see!

I can show you how hard I've been working though.


I think it's time for me to get a new needle out, LOL.

Cat

1 comment:

H.T. said...

Hi:
Work,Kitty,Work! :-))
Your previous box was very beautiful-I bet You'll make a real miracle this time.
I also make a box.Not by Julia Pretl.It's absolutely mine.Telepathy?:-)
My box's giong to be round and flat,worn as a pendant.It is the 'Mandala Box'.I do hope,I'll manage to make it nice.
Warm Greets from Sweden and write to me something...sometimes:-)
-Halinka-