Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Merv The Perv

I really believe that all men have a little bit of perv in them.

I was sitting in someone's driveway with them, getting ready to go Geo-Caching, and a little neighbor girl ran across the yard. He says, "She's going to be beautiful when she grows up", and I realized how many times I have heard grown men make that statement about little girls.

I mean, you don't hear women talking about little boys and saying, "Ooooh, he's going to be HOT when he grows up!". We do say kids are cute sometimes, but you can definitely tell that we are talking about a child.

It's just the way men say it, it's different somehow, I can't really put my finger on it. But I've come to the conclusion that all of them have a little perviness, or whatever you want to call it, in them.

Ah, well, I'll leave you with that thought. I'm off to Zephyrhills, Florida for three days. Yeeehaaaw!!!!

Cat

No comments: