Saturday, October 15, 2005

What a day

It's not even 7:00 am yet, and I can already see what kind of a day this is going to be. I dropped my badge while trying to pin it on, spilled coffee on myself, discovered that I brought something from my house to work with me that was totally unneccesary, forgot to bring the item that I wanted to bring with me, and probably most telling of all, I decided to charge my cell phone on the way to work. I put the plug in the phone and went on my way. When I got to work, I realized I never plugged the other end into the car lighter!

Aiiiiiii! Things can only get better....

7:10 am....edited to add....OK, the computer at my desk is broken, so I had to move to another desk, and my first call was a guy screaming, yelling, and cursing at me because his wife ran up his bill and he won't pay the charges so now his account is cancelled.....

I can definitely see where this day is going.....Where's my xanax?

Cat

No comments: