Sunday, October 16, 2011

Earwires

I’m really having fun playing around with my wire.  I’m pretty slow at it though, I have to work on that.  I made a pair of earwires with little crystals on them.  But, oops, I made the little loops backwards!

first earwires

Does it really matter which direction the loops face?  Does the dangle part hang differently if the loop is faced around backwards?  I guess I’ll find out.  I’ll make something and hang it on there.

I can’t wait to get good at this.  I really want to work with silver, but I don’t want to make any mistakes, it’s too expensive.  I’ll just keep practicing with copper for awhile.

CatCat face

1 comment:

Therese's Treasures said...

Wow those are really good Cat, and I don't think it really matters which way the loop is going.
Therese