Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Crazy Heart



I had to take a break from working on the wine bottle for a while. I have taken it apart so many times it isn't funny. I thought decreasing in less spots would make it look rounder, but it made it look like a triangle, lol. So I will undo the top of it again, and hopefully this will be the last time I reconstruct it.



Meantime, I made a quick project today. I wish I could link to where I got the instuctions, but I can't find the blog now. Cute little heart, only took me about an hour. I think I'll make a few more of them, try some different variations.


But as I was adding the jump ring, I realized that not all the jump rings in this package of closed rings that I have are soldered properly. Darn! Now I'm going to have to inspect every jump ring in the package before I buy them in the future? I'm a perfectionist, I can't help it.


Cat



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute Cat, I love that color pink!