Monday, October 24, 2011

Yuk! Hospital Stay

I've been out of the loop for a few days. Unfortunately, I was in the hospital. Nothing serious, I hope. I had 3 siezures over a period of two days so they admitted me. I think they took half of the blood out of my body doing blood tests. One day they took so much blood in such a short period of time that I actually got nauseous from it.

They did tons of tests on my heart and my brain, and everything came back normal, so nobody knows why I had the siezures. I had just started taking Medrol (a steroid) for some pain I was having in my shoulder, so I don't know if it was related to that or not. I've taken Medrol before with no ill effects, but now I'm afraid to ever take it again.

Anyway, it hasn't happened again, so I'm hoping it was just a flukey thing and that was the end of it.

I just got home yesterday and I've been resting, but I'm feeling like beading again now, so I think I'll work on my wine bottle today. It's about time I got that thing finished up! I am also eager to try some more designs with beads and chain. I'm having a hard time trying to get the finished work to look like the ideas in my head though.

Hope all of you are in good health!

Cat

No comments: