Monday, July 18, 2005

New hours

I finally found out what my new work schedule. I had asked for third shift, so I think what I ended up with is pretty good.

9:00 PM to 7:30 AM, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday nights. So I leave work at 7:30 AM on Tuesday morning, and I don't return until Friday at 9:00 PM. And I receive a 15% differential, as well. I'm happy with it. Tara isn't very happy, because she'll be losing her weekend babysitter. Oh, well, that's life. I should start the new hours in about 3-4 weeks.


Another news clip here. I'm becoming quite the "news hound". I heard this one on the Early Today show on MSNBC.

A 7-month old baby was injured when a building collapsed while it was being demolished. The cause of the collapse is under investigation.

Now, I'm no rocket scientist, but do you think the fact that it was being demolished might have had anything to do with it collapsing? (the baby is fine, by the way)

Cat

No comments: