Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Earring Binge


I've been on quite a craze making earrings the past couple of days. Here are a few samples. These are all quick and easy to make, in case you want to whip something up right away. I don't think any one of them took me more than an hour.

The top two pairs are from a pattern by Good Quill Hunting, called Sonja. The pair on the bottom left is from a pattern by Marcia DeCoster, called Medici. The pair on the bottom right is made from a pattern by Leslie Rogalski, called Silver Comet. That one was in an e-booklet I got on the beading daily site called 6 Free Beadweaving Patterns.

I still feel like making more earrings, I like instant gratification, so I think I'll be hunting down some more patterns.

Cat

3 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Those are very pretty earrings. Earrings are the one thing that I just do not make that much of.
Therese

Anonymous said...

They look great Cat! My problem is I only ever make just one! LOL

Cat said...

Haha, Mandy, that's why I have to make quick ones. If they take too long to make, I never get the second one made either.