Sunday, January 29, 2012

Almost There!

 

I am almost done with my little box.  I only have to add some finishing touches little box progress 4bto the lid and the rim of the box, then add a handle to the lid and I’m done!  The lid even fits properly on the inside rim that I made for it. The entire box is very firm and sturdy.

I already have the beads that I’m using for the handle, so tomorrow is the day.  I’ll finish it up and then have a photo of the completed project to show you.  I’ll also share my feelings about the whole process, and whether or not I’ll ever make one again.

I can’t wait!  I’d finish it now but I’m too tired at the moment.

Cat  Cat face

1 comment:

H.T. said...

Hi,Cat:-)
I see-almost there!:-)Fantastic,though I can only imagine ,how much work it has cost so far,but motivates me to be thinking,that it would be fine to make one someday too:-)
Hugs-Halinka-