Thursday, May 24, 2012

My New Tumbler

I got a new tumbler!

On a whim, I decide to check Craigslist and see if there were any tumblers for sale.  There was one, and it was right in my town.  It is a Lortone 3A, which I think is a good tumbler for a beginner.  So I emailed her, but she wanted $80 for it.

80 dollars???!!!  I could buy a new one for 80 dollars.  So, I offered her $30.  She came back with $50, and then we ended up splitting the difference and settling on $40.  I asked her if she had the shot and she said no.

Well, guess what?  When I went to pick it up today, the shot was inside of it!  She didn't even know, she said it was her son's tumbler.  So, I actually ended up getting a pretty good deal.  It doesn't look used at all.  She even had the instruction booklet.  I'm going to run a cycle with the just the shot and the water/Dawn solution to make sure it's clean, and then I'm all set to start using it!





Cat

No comments: