Friday, March 01, 2013

March Pocket Calendar

I have the March pocket calendar ready to share with you.  Feel free to print it out and use it. The picture on the top is a cute little shamrock that I beaded using brick-stitch and Delica beads.  I even broke out my 24-carat gold Delicas for the outline!  They are so expensive that I have to use them very sparingly, but I like the bit of "pop" that the gold added.  The shamrock pattern was designed by Dana Hill.

Before I post the picture, though, I have to tell you a funny story.  There is one particular post on this blog that even now, long after I've written it, continues to get very many spam comments on it every single day.  Which I then have to delete.   

One of the spammers, by mistake, checked the little box that says "Notify me when new comments are posted" when he posted his spam comment on my blog.  So now he has written me another comment.  He asked if I can change the option he picked, because his email inbox is being deluged with notifications every time a spam comment is written on that post.  HAHAHAHA!!!  I am laughing so hard right now!  I responded that I will look and see if there is a way I can change it for him. 

Actually, I will just delete his comments, that will probably stop the "flood" of emails.  I did find it hilarious that a spammer had to ask me to help stop him from getting spam.  ; ))

Okay, I guess I am easily amused.  Now that you have suffered through that little story, here is the March calendar that I promised you.  Remember to come back and get the calendar for April next month.

Cat

No comments: