Thursday, September 22, 2011

Google+

Has anyone tried Google+ yet?






google.com






It’s similar to Facebook, but run by Google (obviously…).



I’m feeling kind of lonely over there right now. Sad smile I signed up for it, but hardly anyone else that I know has it, so I’m following three people: the person who I got the invitation from, one person who I invited, and writer Wil Wheaton. Or I’m friends with three people, I don’t know, I haven’t quite got the concept of “circles” yet, and I don’t know the difference between following someone and being their friend.



If you’d like to try it out, let me know and I’ll e-mail you an invitation. Maybe we can liven up my page, or wall, or whatever. I think Google calls it my “stream”. I’m learning.



Edited to add: Oh, well, that's me, always a day late and a dollar short. Just when I finally wrangle an invite to Google+, sign up, and offer to send out more invitations, they open the whole thing up to everybody, LOL. They probably did it because everyone is so mad at Facebook today and they think they can get a bunch of people to switch over, or at least try it out.




Cat Cat face

1 comment:

Judy said...

I don't do much with FB or Twitter...I imagine it's going to take a while for Google to get their social network going...Be patient...