Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Homemade Earring Stand

I made a special earring stand to help with my pictures when I'm e-mailing them or posting them on-line. I folded a piece of thick paper into a triangle shape, and then I drew lines on it every half-inch mark, starting at the top. I can hang my earrings over the top edge, and this way people can see by the lines that I drew on it how long they are. Here are some pictures of the stand. They were hard to take because the stand is white, and I have a white background, but I think you can see it.

If anyone else wants to make one, feel free to use the idea. It would be great for people who sell their earrings on-line and need to show exactly how long they are!

The first picture is looking at it from the top end, the second picture is the back, and the third picture is the front. Next post I'll show you a picture with earrings on it, because I have a question to ask you.










2 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Neat idea Cat!
Therese

Anonymous said...

Awesome!, I think the white on white is perfect!