Monday, September 05, 2011

It's a start!

So, this is the first time I've beaded since I *sob* lost all of my bead patterns. I am creating this one myself. Maybe that's the kick in the butt I needed to start designing things.




Anyway, this is a picture of my beadboard (yes, it is always this messy, usually messier, lol), and the very tiny bit of beading you see will (hopefully) become a very small wine bottle. I am going to use it as a pendant on a necklace I am making for my sister-in-law, who sells wine.

I'll keep you updated as to how it goes.

Cat

2 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Cool, looking forward to seeing the finished project Cat.
Therese

H.T. said...

HELLO,CAT:-)
I am sorry for Your having lost all Your beading patterns,but it seems not to be the real 'tragedy' at all.I can tell You,that I do not have ANY beading pattern and I have never had!
My main inspiration is to watch,what other people make,to observe and analyze all their Work,studying the use of colors and textures.I make my beading 'from marching',making all the following steps without any plans ,or patterned preparations.I bead spontaneously and casually.Also get inspired by Nature and surrounding events.
Making a new design I had a general plan in my head,but in practics it always gives entirely different final effects from those I had imagined previously.
You say-'messy'-yeah!? Fine,artistic mess!I always have the same and I love it!
Hugs to You and...HAPPY BEADING!
-Halinka-