Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Happy Valentines Day

Hope you all had a good V-Day. Mine was nothing special. My boyfriend is a waiter/bartender, so obviously he is working tonight. I got to babysit for my grand-daughter. Her other grandmother was supposed to do it, but at the last minute she changed her mind, so Tara brought Ava back over here. She's cute and all, but I like being able to hand her back when she gets cranky.

Anyway, I guess it turned out to be a good thing in a way, because when Tara dropped Ava off she reminded me to turn on 24. Good thing, because I would have totally forgotten to watch it! As it was, I was having a hard time following the story line because of this memory crap. I can't wait until my memory is back to normal!

Here's a picture of the little angel....sleeping, just the way I like her.

Ava sleeping Posted by Hello

And here is Ava in what I call 'The Wonder Walker'. Tara got it at Walmart, and it has more toys on it than I've ever seen attached to a walker!! She loves the thing!

Ava in the wonder walker Posted by Hello

Cat

No comments: