Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Memories....

I just can't remember anything anymore! Today was my brother's birthday and I forgot (sorry Joe). Good thing my sister reminded me so I could call him!

Went to the doctor today. He says he's keeping me out of work another 60-90 days. Good in a way, because I can use the break from the stress, but the money really stinks! I'm only getting half my normal pay.

My boss is a jerk too. My daughter called him to let him know the doctor extended my sick leave, and he just said OK. Never even asked how I was. I've worked for the guy for 5 years, you'd think he'd care.

Tara gave me a little notebook to carry around, and now I'm writing everything down so I don't forget so many things. I can't even remember my own mother's phone number, or my own phone number for that matter.

Ah, well, got to go. We're going out for our Valentine's dinner tonight.

Cat

No comments: