Sunday, February 20, 2005

Memento

OK, I know I said I was turning off the computer, but I just wanted to say one more thing.

Watched the movie Memento tonight. Boy, did that remind me of myself! I also have little notes everywhere reminding me to do stuff. At least they're not tattooed on me! Actually, that guy's situation was MUCH worse than mine, so I should feel lucky, right? Who cares if I have to check every drawer in the morning before I find the one my socks are in? And my memory loss is supposed to be temporary, unlike his. Let's please hope that is true!

It makes for some funny moments, but it makes for some frustrating ones too, and I can tell that my family is getting frustrated as well, having to answer the same questions over and over. Today my daughter had to remind me what I got her for Christmas. I hope I still remember by tomorrow. (Repeat after me...high chair, high chair, high chair...)

Will blog again soon!

Cat

1 comment:

Nemo said...

Cat,

I am sooooo glad you saw and enjoyed the movie! Today was my first day back and it was utter hell for as the banks were all closed and there was a truckload of things to get caught up on. Talk to you soon.

Bill