Sunday, February 13, 2005

Welcome to Blogspot

Welcome and thanks to those of you who came over here from my other blog. Welcome also to any new readers who just happened to land here.

I hope you like what you see and visit often. I'm learning as I go, so please bear with me, I'm doing the best I can. I thought I knew some HTML, but I obviously do not know as much as I think I did. Luckily this site offers lessons, so let's see how quickly I can improve my talent. I still haven't figured out how to put smiley faces in my blog.

I hope you don't mind the advertisements, I tried to make them as unobtrusive as I could (with my limited HTML talent), but they offer me a small source of revenue. And who couldn't use an extra source of revenue? Especially right now, since I'm not working. I'll blog about that later.

Happy Sunday to all!


Cat

No comments: