Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to work we go...

Yikes! I haven't written in a long time! It's these crazy new work hours.

I really can't believe that anyone thinks 7:00 am to 3:30 pm is a great schedule, but I know there are people who would kill to get these hours. I mean, waking up at 5:00 in the morning is not my style. It's still dark out, for gosh sake! I'm looking at the moon in the sky as I drive to work. [although it has been very full and pretty the past few days ;))]

Working these hours really makes the days seem short. It seems that by the time I get home, putter around doing a few things, and eat something, it's time for bed already. That is, if I don't want to oversleep.

Can't wait to get a different schedule! Just seven weeks to go...then I can get back to being a "lady of the night". Ahhhh!

Cat

No comments: