Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Opportunity knocks?

Well, I have now thought my problem over for almost a week, solicited some advice, and I've made my choice (contrary to all the advice I was given). Now, all I can do is walk straight through it, and hope that I made the right choice.

I don't know what the hidden opportunity is yet, but maybe that will come later. I do know that now my "current responsibilities" include being to work by 7:00 AM for the next 10 weeks. YEECH! That in itself will be quite a challenge, but if I can get through it, I'll have my pick of the schedules after that. I'll just have to remember that every morning when I'm waking up at 5:00, that's all.

Is anyone believing in this horoscope stuff yet? I'd better not read any more of mine. I only read one, and I've been fretting over it for almost a week now, haha.

Enjoy your day!

Cat

No comments: